Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Confessions of a Pinterest addict

I am not sure when it happened. It snuck up on me. One day I was happy in my lesson planning, home making, parenting little world and then somehow I found Pinterest. My life has never been the same. I honestly cannot remember how I ever planned anything for school without it. Parties, unbelievable that there was actually a time that I not only planned but carried out parties (there is pictorial proof) without the ideas gathered from Pinterest. I have some unimaginable amount of boards (over 100),most of them dedicated to school,but each family member also has there own board. Each holiday, interest and anything I remotely find funny. It is out of control. But, mind you, I am not asking for help. I intend to take as many people down with me as possible. If you have not already found this bliss called Pinterest please check it out. You can find me at www.pinterest.com/hlg4 Come on...it's fun

No comments: